How to Attach the Stowaway
1. Place the provided velcro straps along the molle webbing in your desired configuration to be able to fit on your bike’s handlebar and stem.
2. Wrap one velcro around the handlebar and the other around the stem.
3. With the paracord, wrap around either the headset or headtube. Everyone’s bike is different, so figure out which area works best for your bike’s proportions. Alternatively you can also wrap through the fork crown.
4. Slip the end of the paracord with the cordstop through the opposite ‘loop’ end of the paracord.
5. Pull the cordstop tight to reduce the slack in the paracord. Now you’re all set!